www.elgeeco.co.uk © Elgeeco All rights reserved
6. The title of all goods will remain with Elgeeco until they are paid for in full.
7. When you receive your order you must immediately inspect the goods for any damage sustained during transit.
8. Elgeeco cages are very strong but in the unlikely event that they have been damaged, you must; immediately contact Elgeeco by telephone or email to discuss and mutually agree a course of action.
9. If after placing an order and receiving it; you then decide that you do not want it,you must contact Elgeeco by telephone or email and cancel the order within seven days from the date of delivery, not including public holidays or weekends.
In these circumstances, goods must then be returned to Elgeeco unused and in the original container together with the paper invoice.
A full refund of the purchase price will be given for the returned items. We regret that we are unable to refund any carriage costs nor any credit card charges incurred .
Elgeeco will make the refund without delay after the goods have been returned and inspected.
10. Your statutory rights are unaffected by the forgoing Terms and Conditions
1. Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on the Elgeeco websites which is subject to modification without notice from time to time including these Terms and Conditions.
3. Before using a trap, you must read and understand the instructions if they are included with the trap.
4. It shall be the responsibility of the person using a trap supplied by Elgeeco; to ensure that the trap is always employed humanely and in accordance with the law.
5. Orders will usually be dispatched the next working day after the receipt of the order. Elgeeco cannot be held responsible for non-delivery nor delays by the carrier.
For non-delivery click HERE.